Peter Griffin and Homer Simpson: how alike they are?
If you’ve watched Family Guy or the Simpsons for any length of time, you’ll notice some pretty glaring similarities. Let’s list a few:
- They’re both, uh, “big-boned.”
- They both have long-suffering wives who for some reason put up with all their stuff.
- Each man has three kids.
- Both men have issues with their fathers.
- They’ve both had a ton of very odd jobs.
- Both are heavy drinkers.
- Both count watching TV as their favorite thing to do.
- Both have small attention spans and think of other things when their wives are talking to them.
- Homer and Peter both had strokes; Peter from eating thirty hamburgers at once, Homer from eating a giant feast including a turkey.
I know there are a lot more similarities; can you think of any others?