IdeaMonk

thoughts, ideas, code and other things...

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Shifted to GooglePages

I am a big fan for 100free.com. Why ? Because, they've got free basic hosting? No, because they have been hosting my website since 5 years now! Have a look - http://newman2001.100free.com/index.html
The only problem they've got is hosting big files properly, most of the cases downloads go incomplete. So, if you have any such big files to be hosted, make sure you do it on GooglePages, or my.opera.com as I have done for my two oldie projects -
  1. Natural vegetation of India
  2. Organic Chemistry self tutor
Thats all for the random jottings of the day!

By the way has anyone noticed that there are no break-ups in Bollywood movies ?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home