IdeaMonk

thoughts, ideas, code and other things...

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I did something awful tonight!

Before you read the whole story - Better watch something AWFUL :-)
Even after 4 continuous hours of doing maths, I am still filled with great enthusiasm to do something really awful tonight. Among the good things I did was to try our processing 1.0. It reminds me of the old days when I started with GW-BASIC and did some random graphics demos. I did the same in processing. But wait, thats not awful. After that I even tried the Image processing effects and basic animations... but eve thats not so awful. I did these -


But the blockbuster processing script was yet to come up... suddenly amidst creating a random color sprinkler shit, I came around something awful... go have a look yourself... words are less to describe it. Watch it at your own risk... watch it as it starts to spin your mind...

watch something awful tonight, have fun... comments are welcome
you need java to get entertained!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At November 11, 2008 at 12:28 AM , Anonymous Chris said...

shit im getting confused as to which way is the wheel rotating!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home