IdeaMonk

thoughts, ideas, code and other things...

Monday, October 05, 2009

Focktober 2009 :/


My college just comes in between every opportunity I get, just like they were trying to make it mandatory to go to Amritapuri to force us celebrate Amma's birthday, even if our own mom's b'day clashed. Glad that they didn't do that and I could exercise my simple right to freedom to be present at PyCon India on the weekend. O thy mother-superior, in front of whom no power of world is bigger, not even the US... how more shall I be pissed at the course planners of your college, who think all the 1st, 2nd and 3rd year I spend in your money making colleges, I must endure the pain of SCIENCES (not computer science), but age old Chemistry, Physics and Environment Science, for which I no longer care. I think the sentence became too long.
So, that's my fucktober full of tests. And you see the dark red T2s there, they are supposed to be 50 marks biggie tests, but the F'd up part is that syllabus of the class tests and T2s happen to be the same. So, we spend sleepless nights for both 20 marks and 50 marks :/
Besides, End sem's scheduled around 2nd week of November. Another round of 6 CTs is a must before that, so you can mark as red, another 6 days right from 20th October to 14th Nov, and don't forget mini project and other word processing tasks that await us.
And now, when I'm getting some really great opportunities to learn things that I wish to (yeah I don't wish to learn about Digital Signal Processing( combined with signals and systems all in 1 semester for we poor Computer Science people), your crappy Nano Physics, the ever sucking corrosion science, messed up material science, and ever irrelevant environmental science, any such useless thing after my 1st year... phew!)...
Yeah so when I'm getting some really cool opportunities to work on cool things (top secret), this is how this college deprives you from them by looting your useful time... every month. Btw did I mention that it was already 7pm by the time I reached back home, just because I had to get a phone repaired. On a usual day this college eats 12+ hours of your day (in college), and tries to suck rest of 6hrs (6 other hrs for sleep), but these class tests, assignments and other craps...
Fucktober indeed.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At October 6, 2009 at 1:36 PM , Anonymous Prabhat Godse said...

Amrita School of Shitengineering tats the real name of our college lol.
I wish some angle grants me more than 24hrs per day :P, only then I can get time for my research paper, GRE, Python. Even my week is screwed up; Lab exams, CTs, seminars, 8a.m to 4.30 p.m college.
This schedule saps my energy leaving me exhausted and tired. Last night I was making progress on GRE preparations within 15min my vision started to blur and I fell asleep... damn it... I Fu***** hate this :\

 
At October 21, 2009 at 12:40 PM , Anonymous Yuvi said...

Ah, so my college isn't that screwed up. Yet. Good!

 
At October 21, 2009 at 6:49 PM , Blogger IdeaMonk said...

checkout this, tomorrow again I got a class test...
software engg - 6 chaps left, time ~ 2.4 weeks to end sem, 6 more class tests, and 2 labs to go before that...
Here we zooom to end of a hellish semester... Yippeee
/me plans to hibernate for sometime for end sem.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home